Friday 27 March 2015

The power of digital media

A few years ago I used to produce a paper brochure for my business every year. We would print about 3000 copies, they would cost about £1.00 each to print and then an additional cost to post out and they would last about a year. What a change the digital media world has made! Two weeks ago I posted a video that I made to showcase our aerial filming of me climbing Ledge Route on Ben Nevis. Here are the stats so far from Vimeo and Facebook alone (there are another 6500 views on YouTube):



Thats close to 40,000 views overall in just two weeks. In brochure terms that would have cost me over £40,000!

If you think your business could benefit from digital media, get in touch. I am happy to work on all projects great and small! rob@filmuphigh.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment